Friday, February 10, 2006

The Lion King and Celtic Tiger

Tonight is going to be very special. My mom gave me tickets for the Lion King, it is supposed to be a beautiful show at the fortis Circus Theater in Scheveningen.
My mom already saw it once, but wanted to see it again before they stop the show in August, she knows I will enjoy it as much as she did.

For several years, my parents and I have gone to many theater shows already. In May we will be going again, but than to see Michael Flatley's new show. I think I have seen al the irisch folkdance shows that have been in Holland, some even twice, but never one with Flatley dancing in it. I can't wait *g*
But more on that in a few months.

Well tommmorow more on the Lion King, I hope it is as good as they say it is.

Wolfie

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Fantastic! They both sound wonderful, and I can't wait to hear how they are.

LW