Sunday, October 08, 2006

Car boot sale at writtle

Hi ya everyone,

Today there was a car boot sale at Writtle college, they do it monthly. It was really a perfect day with nice sunny weather. I bought just one book, while my two friends bought loads of books/magazines and some CD's. It seems that we all have a preference for reading, I was already joking that if we would by more we wouldn't have any time to study *g*
For just 1 pound I found a very good book that looks like new. I pictured it below and I started to read it today as well. It is a welcomed change in the fact that I am also reading a book about animal nutrition.

I've got loads of work from last weeks classes, but it is all fun to do.



See ya,

SW

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Excellent choice! Those were favorites of mine growing up, though I prefered "Never Cry Wolf" for more realistic information. :) I hope you enjoy it, and find Jack London as wonderful a writer as I do.

LW

Linda said...

books are lovely! you can never have enough of them (even though my friend thinks you can, he's sooo wrong). buy another next month!