Monday, October 04, 2010

Chicken the Crocheted Velociraptor

Just on time I finished Chicken. I'll be on Honeymoon for the upcoming two weeks so I really wanted to finish this project.
Chicken is a Velociraptor (Jurassic park style) measuring 16 Inches tall and 32 Inches from nose to the tip of the tail. He's partially poseable and can stand on his own without support ^_^ He's got hand painted plastic eyes and his head was thread sculpted.
He was a bit of a challenge, but I loved making him. Chicken is not really looking for a new home, but if someone is willing to pay the wright amount for him I might consider rehoming him ^_^



Ikea bedsheets FTW
Chicken ^_^
Chicken legs mmmmm



Chicken likes Carrot
 


7 comments:

Erins Toy Store said...

That is just to cool!!! Awesome job!!!!!!

Erin

Tink's Stuff said...

your animals a so adorable

Anonymous said...

Awesome! My boys would love a "chicken" ;)

tsfddsdfs said...

Jaaa *_* Amazing dinosaur! I want it! :D

Unknown said...

Cool. But How can i get a pattern for this?

Anonymous said...

Do you have a pattern you will be willing to share?

M van Haren said...

Cool, awesome! Do you have a pattern i'm working for a project and i have a man and wife from the prehistoric, also a mammoet and now i'm looking for a real looking dinosaur.
Can i buy the pattern.

Kind regards Marga van Haren
from the netherlands