Thursday, October 25, 2007

In Loving Memory of Leica

At the good age of exactly 33 years and 6 months, my horse and above all best friend for 10 years, was laid to rest.


The daughter of Amanlia and Nartan, can now finally join her foal Cartouche.





Can I say goodbye?
Well than it is with a heavy sigh

I will let you flow
And with the wind you may go

While leaves are falling
And winter is calling

Forever the memories will stay
And than there will come a day..

That we will gladly meet again

Leica
April 24 1974- October 24 2007


I will miss you dearly, my friend

3 comments:

Linda said...

awww that's so sad to hear...
it's never easy to let such a good friend go.
I'm glad I got to meet her once! she's a lovely horse!

like you said, at a good age. I hope she'll find her peace

Anonymous said...

I am so sorry. I know she has meant so much for you. She runs now with the wind, free to be, and waiting for you in that place where no shadows fall.

LW

somebody said...

酒店經紀人,菲梵酒店經紀,酒店經紀,禮服酒店上班,酒店小姐,便服酒店經紀,酒店打工,酒店寒假打工,酒店經紀,酒店經紀,專業酒店經紀,合法酒店經紀,酒店暑假打工,酒店兼職,便服酒店工作,酒店打工經紀,制服酒店經紀,專業酒店經紀,合法酒店經紀,酒店暑假打工,酒店兼職,便服酒店工作,酒店打工,酒店經紀,制服酒店經紀,酒店經紀