Thursday, March 16, 2006

Good news

Since a few years Jessy has cataract, and so she has to go to the vet every once in a while to make sure it hasn't gotten worse. The last few times it was bad news as one eye was getting worse the other had started to develop cataract as well.

But finally yesterday the vet told us it had (momentarily) stopped.

So that was very good news indeed.

Wolfie

And while my mom was taking Jessy to the vet, I was left with two very wolf alike JR's at home. They both exclaimed the most beautiful howl. I even had to cry because it was so perfect.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is great news on Jessy, and wish I could have heard the howls.

LW

Anonymous said...

Indeed, let's hope it won't get any worse now with that cataract... For the time being it's great news.

Dogs can come really close to wolf howl I believe, I never heard it for real of course. Our OldGerman Shepherd can come close I believe ;) Sometimes though...